Monday, March 28, 2011

Do you know Orlando Bloom favourite hybrid cars?

when I heard the name of Orlando Bloom, I was initially less familiar. But when I discovered that he was one of two successful film actors in The Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest dan Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I was so surprised.



then I want to look further and it turns out right. I am familiar with his face. Forementioned Two films that I like and I still remember the details of the film. And as my habit that I has been, I always remembered his face but later I learned his name and however, It is more importantly than that, it turns out one of my admiration than the movie that is Orlando Bloom likes environmentally friendly things. And it makes me remember more about his name. He tried to enjoy living with solar panel for electricity of his house, recycled things, and zero-emitted usages, including to hybrid cars, such as PHEVs and Audi 8. What else? anyone knows about other electric cars of his?